Always thought of asking this to myself – and to people who have seen all 4 of these movies… Asia’s finest – probably the best of the best in the modern generation from Japan & South Korea. The movies include:
- Sonatine (1993) – Directed by Takeshi ‘Beat’ Kitano
- A Bittersweet Life (2005) – Directed by Kim Ji-woon
- A Better Tomorrow (2010) – Directed by Song Seung-heon
- Ajussi (aka The Man from Nowhere) (2010) – Directed by Lee Jeong-beom
These 4 are the finest action dramas to come out from Asia in the past 25 years or so… out of the innumerable number of movies that hit the world stage.
These 4 are special. If you haven’t watched them, please do; you will love it.
Now comes the question – which one has the classiest or most dramatic and pictured to perfection “action OR revenge” scene. Here’s them in order:
Which one do you think is the BEST?
2. A BITTERSWEET LIFE:
3. A BETTER TOMORROW:
4. AJUSSI (THE MAN FROM NOWHERE):
So which one do you think is the best? 🙂