The iPhone App of the Week is GarageBand.
This is a defo app that hardcore Mac fans have on their Macs, MacBook Pros, iPhones, iPods, iPads etc. GarageBand turns your iPad, iPhone and iPod touch (3rd & 4th generation) into a collection of Touch instruments and a full-featured recording studio. You can make music on the go now! Use Multi-Touch gestures to play pianos, organs, guitars, drums and basses.
New Features in Version 1.1:
- Universal app designed for iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch (3rd & 4th Gen)
- Create custom chords for Smart Instruments
- Support for 3/4 and 6/8 time signatures
- Reset song key without transporting original recordings
- Transpose songs in semitones or full octaves
- Additional quantization options for recordings including – straight, triplet & swing
- New audio export quality settings for AAC and AIFF
- Arpeggiator available in Smart Keyboard
- Numerous enhancements, including automatic fade out and improved audio import options