Feng Shui helps. Brings peace of mind, money, prosperity – generally, success in life. If correctly used. Since we spend most of our time on our desktops, or, since at least I do spend more than 15-16 hours on my home desktop or at my office (workspace) desktop, lets look at how we can Feng Shui the workspace for peace of mind and prosperity.
The rules to follow can be best illustrated by my desktop photo @ my current organization:
1. First and foremost, remove all unwanted elements from your desktop. In one word, declutter. I very strongly believe in the Zen saying: “A cluttered desktop is a clumsy mind“. Look at my desktop. Not a single thing over there which is unnecessary.
2. When you sit at the desk facing it – the left hand side must have either fresh green plants in a bowl or a waterfall or something which represents something living, or movable. Extremely important for the flow of Chi, or Good Energy to be there. An aquarium with a gold fish also suits perfectly fine. Only thing to be kept in mind, you must NOT use a cactus or anything pointed on the left hand side ever. This attracts the negative energy which you wouldn’t want to. Another general advice is – if you have a plant in a pot which is either very old, or decaying or dying, its best to replace it with a new, younger, fresh plant.
3. Facing the desk, opposite to you, its best if you can keep a small or medium or large statue of ‘The Laughing Buddha‘. Sitting or standing. They come in different types – for love, money, prosperity, home etc. Any one is suitable – I always recommend using the one sitting and holding a pot of money. It is not on my office desktop, but I have a big one facing me on my home desktop.
4. Right hand side is best if you can have something black. Black represents power = money. Also, if you have a girlfriend or boyfriend, or you are married, or desire to be partnered soon, its best advisable to keep a photo of a couple on the right hand side. I have kept a black MAGIQ tab, which also has photos of myself & my fiancee. Also, as you can see, all black items predominantly fill the desktop. You can keep a black mouse, black watch, black laptop bag etc.
5. Keep the Dustbin as far as possible from yourself. If you wish to keep one, keep it on the left hand side under the table.
These are simple rules. But am sure, you will greatly benefit from them. I did, and have seen the benefits myself. Millions see it everyday.
Happy Living. Happy Feng Shui.
If you wish to see a nice clip, explaining what I just mentioned, you can check this out: