This pertains to you if you’re using Apple Mac OS X Lion, version 10.7.2. Applicable to both iMac & MacBook Pros. Apple has released updates for your software which includes:
1. MacBook Pro EFI Firmware Update, ver 2.3, size: 4.1 MB
This update fixes several issues to improve the stability of MacBook Pro (early 2011) computers and is recommended for all users. This update includes improvements delivered in MacBook Pro EFI Firmware Update 2.2 that enables Lion Recovery from an Internet connection, resolves issues with Apple Thunderbolt Display compatibility and Thunderbolt Target Disk Mode performance on MacBook Pro (early 2011) models.
2. iPhoto Update, ver 9.2.1, size: 259.7 MB
What’s New in iPhoto 9.2.1
• Addresses an issue that could cause iPhoto to quit unexpectedly on Macs with the 3ivxVideoCodec plug-in installed
Included in version 9.2
• Addresses compatibility with iCloud and iOS 5
• Left and right swipe gestures can now be used to navigate between photos in Magnify (1-up) view
• Previously imported photos are now displayed in a separate section of the Import window
• Book/calendar themes and card categories can now be selected using a pop-up menu in the carousel view
• Resolves an issue that could cause some pages of books to print incorrectly
• Rebuilding a library now correctly preserves saved slideshows and books
The update is recommended for all users of iPhoto ’11.
The HP Printer software update was for my MacBook Pro only since I’m using an HP printer 🙂