This time am back with one of our core requirements at Sprinklr: Test (Automation) Engineer with Social Networking and SaaS (user interface and platform) testing experience.
Designation: Test (Automation) Engineer @ Sprinklr
Location: Bangalore, India
What is Sprinklr? Sprinklr, based in New York, is one of the pioneers and most widely used ERP Social Media CRMs in the world. Fortune 50/100/500/1000 companies form the crux of Sprinklr’s clientele in the US and worldwide.
Clientele: Fortune 50/100/500/1000 companies.
Based in New York, we are seeing unprecedented growth and are currently looking for outstanding software developers to join us in our journey as we continue to expand. In this start up opportunity, you will be working with a team of experts, and top Fortune 50/100 customers. Our vision is to develop the world’s best Social Media platform for Enterprise customers. You will also participate in the automated test framework design and decision making activities as a member of a top-notch team. This is a unique start up opportunity and the company is building tremendous customer momentum and buzz in the market.
Sprinklr CEO & Founder, Ragy’s interview at #RLTM NY conference:
Must Have Skills:
1) Testing experience in Social Networking/Web2.0/SaaS platforms with strong Perl scripting experience; Working with ZenDesk for bug reporting.
2) Proven ability to troubleshoot software, understanding the customer requirements and workflow scenario.
3) User interface testing experience with a keen eye to identify changes that compromises user experience, is a must.
4) Must have worked with industry standard testing tools and automation engines.
5) Strong written and communication skills.
6) Ability to describe bugs and a structured approach to capture the problem situation for debugging is required.
1) Social Networking domain experience, strong Database skills and Web application testing.
2) Minimum of 2-3 years experience in automation.
3) Minimum of 3 years experience with scripting, Perl preferred.
4) Minimum of 2 years experience building and maintaining test automation architectures/frameworks.
5) Working knowledge of programming languages, testing process, testing methodology and relational database systems, including SQL query development.
Minimally an under-graduate education from a reputed institution in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
Competitive with stock options.
Steps to do:
1. Visit the Sprinklr.com website to understand what Sprinklr.com is into.
2. Email your CV with subject line: “Application for Test (Automation) Engineer“.
3. I shall review and get back in a few days time.
Am reachable at: