This time am back with one of our core requirements at Sprinklr: Customer Support Engineer with Social Networking & SaaS (User Interface & Platform) support experience.
Designation: Customer Support Engineer @ Sprinklr
Location: Bangalore, India
What is Sprinklr? Sprinklr, based in New York, is one of the pioneers and most widely used ERP Social Media CRMs in the world. Fortune 50/100/500/1000 companies form the crux of Sprinklr’s clientele in the US and worldwide.
Clientele: Fortune 50/100/500/1000 companies.
Based in New York, we are seeing unprecedented growth and are currently looking for outstanding support engineers to join us in our journey as we continue to expand. In this start up opportunity, you will be working with a team of experts, and top Fortune 50/100 customers. Our vision is to develop the world’s best Social Media platform for Enterprise customers. As a member of a top-notch team, you will support our customers with trouble-shooting, capturing new requirements, and understanding their work-flow to develop solutions. This is a unique start up opportunity and the company is building tremendous customer momentum and buzz in the market.
Sprinklr CEO & Founder, Ragy’s interview at #RLTM NY conference:
Must Have Skills:
1) Tier 1 customer support experience supporting web based software platforms, working with large Enterprise US/Asian Companies.
2) Working knowledge of Zendesk.
3) Proven ability to troubleshoot software, understanding the customer requirements and workflow
4) Operational support experience – ability to turn on features by software configuration, adding new users and accurately capturing the user environment during troubleshooting.
5) Strong communication and documentation skills.
6) Obsessed with customer support and delighting the customers.
Experience/ Required Skills:
1) Social Networking domain experience
2) Database and Web application knowledge
3) 3+ years experience in customer support
Minimally an under-graduate education from a reputed institution in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
Competitive with stock options.
Steps to do:
1. Visit the Sprinklr.com website to understand what Sprinklr.com is into.
2. Email your CV with subject line: “Application for Customer Support Engineer“.
3. I shall review and get back in a few days time.
Am reachable at: