Sprinklr is currently looking for some outstanding grads (1-2 years of experience) and experienced candidates (3-4/4+ years of experience) to join the ‘Community Management’ team at their Bangalore offices in India.
Designation: Social Media ‘Community Manager’ @ Sprinklr
Location: Bangalore, India
What is Sprinklr? Sprinklr, based in New York, is one of the pioneers and most widely used ERP Social Media CRMs in the world. Fortune 50/100/500/1000 companies form the crux of Sprinklr’s clientele in the US and worldwide.
Clientele: Fortune 50/100/500/1000 companies.
– Are you passionate about Social Media Marketing & Strategies?
– Do you actively communicate and participate in online discussions in Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn?
– Do you blog about music or fashion or movies?
– Your Klout score: Increasing rapidly?
– Can you spend sleepless nights working on a deadline for a Fortune50 client?
– Do you wanna be a part of the revolutionary ERP Social Media CRM platform online?
– Like a relaxed, uber-cool work place? Listening to your iPod whilst working on community moderation?
If you answered YEEEEEEEEEEES to all of the above, get in touch with me.
Sprinklr CEO & Founder, Ragy’s interview at #RLTM NY conference:
Reporting to the ‘Community Management Services Manager’ in Bangalore, this position includes, but not limited to:
1. Working with other Community Managers in the ‘Community Management Team’ on moderation activities of Facebook communities for Fortune clients.
2. Monitoring the community response and creating reports (in PPT) to deliver consistent and regular feedback from users to management.
3. Understanding Brand Guidelines of client(s) and strictly adhering to them whilst moderating communities.
4. Working with other Community Managers closely for any urgent client requirement(s) in the US.
5. Working with other Community Managers closely for conducting qualitative and/or quantitative research of primary and/or seconday data; and working together to promote important events online.
6. Working with Senior Management and other Community Managers to establish ‘industry best practices’ and strategies for using Social Media Marketing tools; and that of Sprinklr as a premier Social Media CRM platform.
7. Being proactive in social networking sites: Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter; and actively participate & communicate with end-users/registered members.
8. Acting as brand evangelist for Sprinklr online.
1. Smart individual with a “will-definitely-do” attitude.
2. Will test your limits and patience at times, so ability to work under pressure and fixed timelines is a must.
3. Must have experience in working with Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel etc.
4. Ought to be net savvy, and with an excellent eye-for-details.
5. Ability to work at very short notices and deliver.
6. A tech savvy person with good business acumen and excellent communication skills is necessary.
7. Knowledge of CMS (WordPress, Joomla! or Drupal), Search Engine Optimization, Search Engine Marketing would be great, though not mandatory.
Steps to do:
1. Visit the Sprinklr.com website to understand what Sprinklr.com is into.
2. Email your CV with subject line: “Application for Community Manager“.
3. I shall review and get back in a few days time.
Am reachable at: